Annually, we have two recruitment projects in Spring (around February and March) and Fall (around August and September).
SPRING RECRUITMENT 2013
Candidates who wish to join our happy-go-lucky family Hanoikids must meet these following requirements:
- For Spring Recruitment: Being either of 1st, 2nd (in a 4-year-program) or 3th (in a 5-year-program) year student; or currently being a student taking semesters between 1st and 4th ones.
- For Fall Recruitment: Being either of 1st, 2nd, 3rd (in a 4-year-program) or 4th (in a 5-year-program) year student; or currently being a student taking semesters between 1st and 5th ones.
- Strong and long-standing commitment and enthusiasm.
- Intermediate level of English.
Hanoikids’ concept is a win-win situation in which your efforts into taking tours are paid off by what is beyond your expectation:
- A like-no-other environment which boosts your English communication and satisfies your interest in different cultures.
- An opportunity to create a network of amazing friends from all over the world who are always willing to welcome you when you consider traveling abroad.
- An insight into culture, history, cuisine… of Hanoi. You will play an ambassador’s role in delivering Hanoi’s hidden charm to foreigners.
- Experiences in dealing with multi-cultured situations.
III. RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Round 1 (26/2 – 17/3) Application form
- Round 2 (24/3) Test and activities: Test your general knowledge in various fields and verify your soft skills
- Round 3 (30/3 – 31/3) Interview: Individual meeting with our interviewers
Want to understand our recruitment processes better? Check out the reports from Fall Recruitment 2012
If you have any further questions, feel free to