Thank you for your interest in Hanoikids Tour. Please read the following information carefully before register.
To enjoy your time in Hanoi with Hanoikids members, please kindly
• send the information required (please see details below) to email@example.com or
• complete and submit the Online booking form.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR BOOKING A TOUR
- Your full names and nationality (for reception desk contact)
- Your passport number
- Number of participants
- Date and time: please note that most Hanoikids members are available from 9am-12pm, 2-5pm (for city tours) and 6pm-9pm (for food tours) everyday but this is very flexible. Which would you prefer, a full day or a half day tour?
Note: A full day tour is not available on Mondays.
- Places you would like to visit: please take a look at the tour options listed in this link to choose your preferred one, but feel free to email us for your favourite sites other than our options
- Special request: please let us know if you have any special request, for instance: special concern on food, architecture, shopping, etc.
- Means of transportation: would you mind traveling by taxi?
- Your hotel and its address: or your prefered meeting place
1. See Tips for booking tours for better understanding about our tour operating activity
3. See Tour options – what to eat? to find your preferred itinerary if you are interested in our evening food tour.
1. Hanoikids is a voluntary club so we do not require any charge. You only have to prepare the expenses during the tour like admission fees, restaurant meals and drink, and transportation fees. All of your contribution (if applicable) will be used as a fund for Hanoikids development, not for personal purposes.
2. Places are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. If there is not any member available yet, your booking will be put in the waiting list. However, chance is that you will still be provided with the tour if we have enough members confirming to do tour on that day. During ten days prior to your trip date, you had better check your email regularly in case we have a spare tour.
4. In case you book another tour with other similar organizations at the same time as with Hanoikids, please notify us in advance. We will contact them to make the best arrangement for all sides involved.
5. For any immediate assistance, you may give a ring to the Head of our Tour Operation Department: Ms. Phuong An at (+84) 0162 743 8686 and she would be willing to help.