We provide some tour packages as follow, based on that you may have suitable choice with your schedule. Please feel free to draw your own itinerary or ask us for suggestions.
1. FULL DAY (normally start at 9 am and finish at around 3pm)
• Option F1: Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, Sword Lake area and Old Quarter
• Option F2: Temple of Literature, West lake area, Hoa Lo prison and Museum of Ethnology
• Option F3: Museum of Ethnology and Old Quarter (including Long Bien bridge)
• Option F4: Old Quarter or Museum of Ethnology and Bat Trang pottery village
2. HALF DAY (normally start at 9 am for the morning, 2 pm for the afternoon and 6 pm for the evening)
• Option H1: Old Quarter and French Quarter
• Option H2: Museum of Ethnology
• Option H3: Bat Trang pottery village
• Option H4: Ho Chi Minh complex, Temple of Literature and West lake area
• Option H5: Food tour (only available for the evening tour)
– The places can be flexible depending on your time and preference.
– Almost site attractions are closed in the evening, therefore the evening tours are often taken place in the Old Quarter.