Hanoikids Spring Recruitment 2014
How to join us
ANNOUNCEMENT: 2014 marks the last year that Hanoikids hold 2 recruitment projects annually in Spring and Fall. Starting from 2015, there would be only ONE recruitment event every year.
You feel nothing wrong being in the comfort zone?
You have no desire to prove your worth and talent?
You think there is no need to put yourselves in a new environment to know how unique you are and what define yourself?
If you say “Yes” for any of the questions above, this may not be suitable for you.
But if you wanna try something new and discover more about yourself, and that nothing can stop you from going and exploring the amazing world, this is a must-see place that you have to experience once when you are young, wild and free.
[learn_more caption=”Why Hanoikids?”]
Hanoikids stands out as a place where travelling interests and your passion meet. By joining us, you will be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue your interests like traveling, culture discovering and so on, while contributing positively to the society. In addition, Hanoikids is not only a club, a workplace but also a second home where you can freely exchange ideas, make new friends and be part of a welcomed and creative social network.
So do not hesitate to apply and become a kid!
[learn_more caption=”What will you do?”]
Tour operation is one of the most important activities of Hanoikids from the very first day. As a travel-mate, you will help tourists discover the history, culture and beauty of Hanoi.
What’s more you can join in Hanoikids’ departments to improve soft skills as well. Within a year, there are many amazing internal and external activities such as Treasure Hunting, Spring and Summer Trip, Girls’ and Boys’ Day, Olymkids held by different departments for you to take part and expand your social network.
[learn_more caption=”What can you gain?”]
Hanoikids’ concept is a win-win situation in which your efforts into taking tours are paid off by what is beyond your expectation:
- A unique environment which boosts your English communication and satisfies your interest in discovering different cultures.
- An insight into culture, history, cuisine… of Hanoi. You will play an ambassador’s role in delivering Hanoi’s hidden charm to foreigners.
- Experiences in dealing with multi-cultured situations.
- An opportunity to create a network of amazing friends from all over the world who are always willing to welcome you when you consider traveling abroad.
- Expand your social network to students from different universities in Hanoi who share your passion and make your student life memorable
[learn_more caption=”Wanna know more about Hanoikids?”]
If you want to know more about Hanoikids Club’s activities or raise questions with Hanoikids member about our recruitment process, please register for our information seminars by filling in this form.