--Other suggestions--
GP Travel
GP Travel
GP Travel
GP Travel

Travelling in Hanoi

How to identify and choose a reliable taxi in Hanoi

As Hanoikids members take tours, many visitors ask us the way to travel around in Hanoi.We highly recommend you to take taxi from some...

4 things you should know about Hanoi summer

See the picture above? It was taken in a typical summer day in Hanoi. You must have found it really beautiful how the sun...

5 refreshers for a harsh summer

Thank you for tuning with us for the second part of the “Summer Milkshake” series. After spending time getting to know how the weather's...

Food in Hanoi

Banh Mi – Vietnamese iconic street food

No street food list can be completed without the name of Banh mi. It started out as a colonial novelty during the French colonization...

Cháo sườn – a heart-warming gift of Hanoi

Hardly anyone really knows when the tradition of cooking this dish began. It has just been widely known for its usefulness in Vietnamese people’s...

EGG COFFEE – THE “WEIRD” DRINK

Egg coffee - The coffee cup is usually placed in a bowl of hot water to keep its temperature The term egg-coffee may seem odd...

Tour record

The ‘Cyclo’ Time with my new amazing Australian friend

The 'Cyclo' Time with my new amazing Australian friend. "If I was necessitated to describe the tour I went for today in one single word,...

Bat Trang tour with the Hans family

My 80th tour... I actually haven't done any tours for 2 months now due to my busy schedule and I decided to have a comeback...

The story about Hanoikids keeps going on

erhaps after many years when we are already mature and living somewhere else far away from this city, whenever we return and wander along...

Donations welcomed

Review us on TripAdvisor

trip_logo_footer@2x